When you sign up to our CDS Property Management services, you can rest assured we will take great care of your home
Whatever type of property you own on the Costa del Sol, it’s important to make sure that it’s properly looked after when you are away. That is why our CDS Property Management Services includes the following:
- An initial introductory visit, during which photos will be taken and a full inventory of property’s contents produced.
- A facility for booking maintenance and repair services by telephone and e-mail, using in-house maintenance technicians or recommended suppliers for services such as decorating, plumbing and electrical work, general repairs, cleaning and laundry, gardening, pool maintenance, chauffeur services, etc.*
- Full administration of your management account on an ongoing basis, providing quotations, invoices, and statements of account, relating to maintenance or refurbishment work, cleaning and laundry, or other commissioned services.
- Twice monthly inspection visits of the interior of your property during which we thoroughly air all rooms (subject to external weather conditions), check for pests and vermin and recommend action, test all appliances and electrical equipment to make sure all are in good working order, examine all furniture and furnishings for wear and tear, check all sanitary equipment and plumbing and make sure all your security services and equipment are fully functional.
- Twice monthly visual inspections of the exterior, to check for any obvious defects.
The supply of dilapidations reports by e-mail, including photographs, if necessary.
- Identification of maintenance issues and organisation of repairs.*
Personal bookings and holidays, those of family/friends, and own rental bookings.
- Administration of automatic cleaning and laundry services based on your calendar bookings.*
- ‘Helpline’ during office hours for any property or guest-related issues that may arise.
- Fully-manned emergency service between 8am – midnight whether property is empty, or occupied by ‘the Owner’ or their personal or rental guests.*
- Emergency call-out facility with qualified staff.*
- Access to property ‘trouble-shooting’ facility to handle any on-site problems with local suppliers or utility companies.*
- Payment of emergency bills.*
- Provision of key-holding facility, including secure storage, management and distribution of keys.
- Provision of a Guest Manual for your Property, including a restaurant guide, list of golf courses and places to visit. *
Provision of local information service.
Note: * all these services are invoiced to Owners as and when utilised.
Get In Touch
Want to learn more about property management services? Fill in the form below…