Measures announced that will take effect from Sunday 9th May 2021 when the State of Alarm ends in Spain:
Freedom of movement and no curfew
Rules of this next Phase from 9th – 31st May will include:
- Opening of the hotel business until midnight
- Tables: 8 people indoors and 10 outdoors (depending on alert level)
- Celebrations: 300 people indoors and 500 outdoors (depending on alert level)
- Clubs: they will open until 2 am. (same capacity conditions as restaurants)
- Dance floors only in municipalities with alert level 1: outdoors and mask
- Shows, cinemas, theatres, sporting events and bullrings on levels 1 and 2: free seats between groups of spectators. Rest of levels separate 1.5 m.
- Beaches and swimming pools: without time limits, but a specific protection plan and a distance of 1.5 m will be necessary. between groups.
After June 1st it is hoped to activate the next Phase with fewer restrictions